PM AL 8-CH POWER MIXER
5CORE® introduces specially-designed two-zone PM AL 8-CH POWER MIXER with multi-channels and multi-features meant for professionals use.
Technical Specifications :
- Every channel has 4 Band EQ
- 1 AUX output
- 16 Bit DSP
- 2 main output
- 2 Group output
- 48V phantom power
- 7 Band main EQ
- 1 return function
- With USB player
- Power : 4Ω 300W per channel
- In Flight case housing with easy to carry handles.
- Two-zone power mixer with 2 x 400W output.
- This is a 24 bit Digital Effects processor controlling Mixer.
- All MIC/LINE Balanced Mono inputs with sufficient headroom.
- Hi and Low Equalizer on each channel.
- Each channel has got “LINE IN” input.
- Balanced Left & Right Line outputs through speaker socket.
- A digital display for easily monitor program input.
- Built in stereo USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer with 7-segment digital display.
- Each MIC/LINE channel has a GAIN control, Graphic Equalizer controls, a Pre-fader AUX control, a Post-fader AUX control, & a PAN control.
- Each channel has an Echo control for better reverb effect.
- Peak LED output indicator.
- Complete SMT PCB’s are used to increase product reliability.
- Two internal heat sinks with forced air cooling for rapid, heat dissipation.
- Two variable-speed fans for low noise & proper cooling to maintain performance and proper working levels.
- Headphone output with Level Control for output monitoring.
- Stereo Record output through L&R RCA sockets.
- Tape Input & Tape Output jack is provided at back.
- Each Channel has got a PAD control function to attenuate the input signal -20db.
- Separate insert control in each channel.
- HIGH, MID LOW controls with equalizing effect in each channel.
- FX control to get effect of sound by adjustment of input signal (when no external source is used).
- Separate MUTE button in each channel.
- Output Groups 1-2 Faders to control output level of G1-2.
- Solo control in each channel to hear signals through your headphones or control room without routing them to Main Mix.
- Separate Graphics Equalizer of 7 Band for both channels.
- Foot Switch Jack at back to connect FC5 foot Switch.
- Malls, Auditoriums
- Home and Professional Recording Studios
- Pubs & Clubs
- Live performances, Discotheques
- Religious Places
- Other Indoor and Outdoor Performances, etc.
- Institutional Training